Updated: Oct 10, 2020
Prep: 10mins | Cook: 30mins | Serves: 4
12 Chicken Wings
crushed garlic / 1tbs garlic powder
80ml of Light Soy Sauce
85g of Dark Soft Brown Sugar
2tbs White Wine Vinegar (optional)
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
2. Into a large bowl, mix together 2tbs of oil (I used olive), 2tbs of Chinese 5 spice, crushed garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and white wine vinegar. Mix it up and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add in the chicken wings and coat the wings with the mixture thoroughly.
4. Toss all the wings and any remaining mixture out onto a roasting tray and lay out the chicken wings keeping gaps between each one, (there's a reason why this recipe is called sticky!).
5. Cook for 40 minutes turning the wings half way through.
We chose to have these wings with jasmine rice, but they are just as delicious on thier own!
If you require any herbs and spices, from any of our recipes, visit our shop for refills and plastic free packaged foods.
In addition you will receive a FREE eco-friendly, mystery gift on your first purchase!
Enjoy your meal.
I would appreciate it if you could like and leave any comments you have in mind.
Thank you for visiting.